Is Shakeology Really Worth It??
I'm asked a lot if I really think Shakeology makes a difference to people's results.
And I can absolutely, 110% say YES every single time I answer. For me, I started drinking it back in 2013 right after I had Lila.
I was at a friend's house and remember thinking at first, "Oh great, some "new" shake." I was very skeptical and very particular about what supplements & nutrients I ate.
I immediately read the ingredients list.
I fully expected to see basic ingredients, minimum nutritional values and lots of hard to pronounce ingredients.
What I saw instead was a FULL list of phytonutrients, superfoods, herbal foods, probiotics, prebiotics, adaptogens and MORE!
Plus, there were absolutely no artificial ANYTHINGS - No colorings, preservatives, flavorings, NADA!
I felt a bit sheepish that I didn't have more of an open mind at the time!! Pretty funny now looking back, right?
Since then, I can hands down say that making Shakeology a mainstay in my meal plan has been a TOTAL game changer for me!
It helps keep me on track every single day!
1. I can absolutely tell when I've missed a couple of days (I've forgotten to pack it on a couple of trips before.)
2. My digestion, energy, (lack of) cravings, & feelings of fullness are AMAZING! I can easily pass over sweets when I've had my Shakeology. And it keeps me full & energized for hours!
3. It's easy! I know that it's a quick & solid meal when I throw in a handful of spinach, 1/2 a banana and maybe some berries!
4. It's delicious. I actually didn't like the taste when I first started drinking it - TRUTH! But now I blend it, never shake it!
My favorite recipe has creamy almond butter, coconut milk, chocolate shakeo, and banana or strawberries - DELISH!
5. I've seen it help SO many others reach their goals! My customers, coaches on my team, other coach's customers - this stuff is AWESOME!