All Access Challenge Pack Deal
Hi sweet friends!! I'm SO glad you stopped by to check out what I've got cooking (haha, get it? :) ) for this loooong weekend of holiday shopping!
I know you'll hear it a LOT, but really consider giving yourself the gift of incredible health this year and next! It's SO possible to feel fit, strong & full of energy once and for all without the yo-yo dieting cycles!
I am getting ready to launch my Holiday Survival Guide Challenge Group on Monday the 4th of December and then the brand NEW 80 Day Obsession program will launch in January! There is SO much to get excited about these last 6 weeks of 2017!!
Giving gifts is my love language - and giving AND receiving the gift of health, fitness, community and support has personally been life changing for me!! I want others to feel the same way that I do! It's absolutely incredible to be in a group of like-minded & encouraging people to keep you accountable and give you support!
Plus, having a nutrition plan that makes you feel empowered vs restricted, having workouts that you can do ANYWHERE and knowing you've got an awesome support group will be the "secret sauce" to your long-term results!
So here are the deals for BLACK FRIDAY!
1. If you purchase an All Access Challenge Pack from me as your coach you will get a $20 Amazon gift card to help with your holiday shopping or to purchase any fitness equipment you might need.
Plus, you'll have access into my Holiday Survival Guide support and accountability group where I am going to help you with the meal planning, prep, daily nutrition guide, accountability and support so that you start, finish and get the results that you are looking for!
The All Access Challenge Pack literally is the total package. A 1-year subscription to Beachbody On Demand which is every single fitness program that your heart could desire, 30 days of Shakeology, the portion container system, shaker cup, discounted price and shipping! LMK what other questions you might have!
NOTE: There are only 3 available and when they are gone the deal is done! Friday ONLY!!!
The second sale is Shakeology and Daily Sunshine!
Because Shakeology NEVER EVER goes on sale, here is your opportunity to earn a $20 gift card for the purchase of Shakeology on Home Direct when you order from me as your coach!
You can also apply this towards the purchase of Daily Sunshine (fantastic for kids!) on Home Direct as well. Both Lila and Ava LOVE drinking their "special shake" - it's one meal a day where I know their nutrition is totally solid! The fact that I don't have to beg them to eat is SUCH a BONUS!!! :)
One thing to note - please don't let the "home direct" option scare you. You are NEVER locked into anything, and you can cancel or modify your order at anytime by clicking the contact us button in your teambeachbody.com account. I'm always here to help!
The reason I go home direct as the preferred choice is because you save about $15 in shipping. It is totally worth the bang for your buck.
There are only 3 available at this deal, so don't delay.
NOTE: Shakeology has been a part of my family's life for the past 5 years and I can tell you that I was not a 'shake' person beforehand.
Shakeology has not only helped us control our cravings for sweets, but its given us a daily dose of dense nutrition that we don't get from food. We eat very very clean but truthfully I know there are gaps in our vitamins. We don't need to go supplement crazy when we have Shakeology. It does boost our immune system and we notice our colds and sicknesses have gone way down!
We have natural energy, we save ourselves money from eating out and we have 1 meal we don't have to think about every single day. It is $4 a serving and truthfully is worth every penny!! Trust me - your body and future self will thank you!
PS- there is a 30 day money back guarantee. So if you are worried you won't like it. Try it for 30 days and you can return it if it doesn't work for you! DEAL!
Ok, and I promise this is the last thing I'm offering this weekend!! :)
But on Monday November 27th I am going to be hosting a CYBER MONDAY event on Facebook from 6-8:00pm EST.
The event will take place in a closed Facebook Group.
I will be going through each and every product listed above and explaining what the products are! You won't have to buy without knowing what the products can actually do for you! AND you'll also be able to earn discounts with your purchase.
If you have been curious about any of these items and would like to take advantage of the offers. Please click the link below to join the group. Invite some friends and lets rock out an awesome Cyber Monday HONESTLY.FIT STYLE!!!
Ok everyone!! We've waited for it all year and it's finally here! We're in the ZONE! We're in the window! This is the EXACT moment when everything can start sliding downhill and FAST when it comes to your health & fitness goals! It's amazing how QUICKLY your skinny jeans can become your "skin tight" jeans, and your energy & happiness levels begin to plummet! And that's just NO fun!
I used to think it was the stress. I would blame it on the extra pressures of the season. And then I got real with myself - it may have been some of these things, but really it came down to a nibble here, and a bite there, and before I knew it - YUP! - it was "tight pants Tuesday!"
But it wasn't about the jeans size I ended up with after Thanksgiving Day - it had NOTHING to do with the label number! It had EVERYTHING to do with how I FELT - the tight jeans were just what showed on the OUTSIDE.
On the INSIDE was how my energy wasn't consistent and how it started happening so quickly. How I was craving more & more sugar to keep myself going. How I KNEW I was in the vicious sugar-cycle but I couldn't break it.
If you can relate to any of this, I want you to know that it does NOT have to be this way this season.
You can still have the treats. You can still have the festivities. And Thanksgiving Day can absolutely STILL & SHOULD be celebrated. But it doesn't mean that the holiday season has to leave you feeling worn out and tired.
For me, deprivation never works. It makes me sad. It makes me feel left out. It makes me feel ultimately like this is something completely unsustainable. And that leaves me feeling out of control without a plan.
So, what changed? When did I get to the point where I found balance? I'll be honest - it's still a daily work in progress. BUT, I know what trips me up and I know what to do BEFOREhand to make sure I stay on track with my goals.
So, here are my "TOP 10 Tips for Not Gaining '10' Thanksgiving Day Pounds."
1. Workout in the morning. Yes, I really mean that :) Whatever that may be. A run? Great! An at-home workout? Awesome!
A spin/yoga/pilates class? GET IT DONE! Make it non-negotiable! You will change your mindset immediately! You will feel supported! You'll get your sweat on, raise those endorphins, and start feeling awesome immediately! I promise!!
2. Eat breakfast in the morning. (Hopefully after that workout, see #1 :) ) Don't try to "save" those calories. Unless you're following an intermittent fasting program, don't try "banking" those calories. You'll start feeling run-down almost immediately - setting yourself up for high-calorie, sugar-laden indulgences! 2 scrambled eggs, 1/4 avocado, some Ezekiel toast & a cup of coffee - and call breakfast DONE! :)
3. Eat lunch around mid-day. Most Thanksgiving dinners aren't going to start until around 2pm. Eat lunch. Try a huge veggie salad with grilled chicken, nuts/seeds, quinoa, EVOO/vinegar.
5. Indulge. Yes, I said that :) - BUT, watch your portions. Load your plate first with turkey & fresh veggies. Then if you "have" to have that mac & cheese, take a small spoonful - and move along. Then save those "favs" to eat last. Enjoy them, and then be done with them.
6. BYOB! Going to a friend or family member's house? Bring your own Broccoli! Your own Brussels sprouts! Bring your own healthy meals and make enough for other people to share!
7. Know whatever you choose is totally ok. Listen, this is about YOU! If you know that you want to cut loose, eat what you want, take a day off, and just get back to things on Friday - then just do that! Seriously. Life is way too short to worry about 1 day. One meal won't make you overweight, just like 1 workout won't make you fit.
8. Workout on Friday morning. Not only will this help burn off any extra cals, you'll get back into your routine of fueling your body and doing something good for it. Raise those endorphins again. Feel awesome! Get your mind in a good place! This is not punishment! This is about CARING for and LOVING your body. 30 minutes of a good sweat and you're done :)
9. Realize Thanksgiving Day is just that - a DAY. Not 3 days. Not a week. If you indulge today, get back on track tomorrow. It's not a big deal. Get rid of the pies. Get rid of the white bread rolls. It's basically just sugar anyway, so don't feel badly about throwing it away. Keep the turkey. Keep the Brussels sprouts. Keep the (non-marshmallow) sweet potatoes. :) And just like that - you're back on track!!
10. Give yourself GRACE. There's no "right" or "wrong." And for real - If these tips stress you out, make you upset, or worry that you're doing things "wrong", just take a deep breath. The point is to feel awesome, happy, confident and energetic with lots of extra love to share with others.
Normally by fueling your body with healthy, whole foods, you'll end up feeling that exact way!
I'll be hosting a "Holiday Survival" fitness & nutrition support group starting on Monday, December 4th. We'll have each other to lean on, share some delicious recipes and get through the holidays feeling AWESOME! PM me for details or follow the link above to fill out my challenge group application.
Remember, there's SO much to be grateful for. Every single day. We are so blessed. We are so fortunate. We have so many opportunities to create an amazing life. So focus on that, breathe deeply, and share your gratitude with the wonderful people you get to share the day with tomorrow!!!
With lots of love!!!!
My Instant Pot is still one of the best kitchen tools I’ve ever purchased!!!
When a friend positively RAVED about it at one mom's night out, I knew I HAD to get one! I actually ordered it on Amazon at the dinner table that night!
And I have to confess, it is definitely life changing!
For most recipes, I put everything into the pot, hit
the button, walk away and come back to
perfectly cooked meals! EVERY time! This is the one
I use - there are different options though!
Tonight’s dinner was Paleo chicken piccata w/cauliflower mashed “potatoes”. deeeeelicious!
(Paleo minus the small sprinkle of high quality parmesan. I like the extra sharp flavor it provides :))
This recipe is awesome! Clean up is SO easy and I love cooking the chicken piccata recipe all within the Instant Pot!
You can also cook the cauliflower in the IP. I prefer the stove for cauliflower because it takes about the same amount of time as the IP since you still have to wait for the IP to come to pressure (10 min) and cook (1 min).
Instant Pot Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes" recipe:
Recipe adapted from food.com and cookiesandcups.com.